Who We Are
TechAmerica is the leading voice for the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) industry in the United States. Our membership is comprised of large, medium and small technology companies who create a variety of products and deliver a multitude of services in the private sector and to governments at the state and national level.
The Association’s top priority is to foster an environment for our members to succeed through comprehensive global, national, and regional advocacy as well as high-level business intelligence that delivers an edge in the marketplace.
What We Do
- We provide ACCESS through our State, Federal, and International Government Affairs programs
- We enable our members to REACH key policy-makers with 35 advocates on staff
- We give a VOICE to small, medium, and large technology companies and affiliates
- We INFLUENCE pro-technology policy through more than 3,000 legislative meetings annually
- We build CONNECTIONS with an ever-expanding list of more than 34,000 active members
- We foster RELATIONSHIPS in the customer, supplier and partner member ecosystem
- We provide the OPPORTUNITY to learn through 500 meetings and events annually
- We equip members with invaluable INSIGHTS through 15 surveys and reports annually